i finally have found an argentine restaurant! it was so good! i can't wait to take family and friends. one thing i was dissapointed, was that there were no alfajores. but i did spot a mate and rosamonte! the lady i talked to... marisol... was straight up argentine! i ordered empanadas and my favorite, a millinesa sandwich! ps: please take note of the orange soda on the side. it isn't naranpol.. but close enough!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
por fin
i finally have found an argentine restaurant! it was so good! i can't wait to take family and friends. one thing i was dissapointed, was that there were no alfajores. but i did spot a mate and rosamonte! the lady i talked to... marisol... was straight up argentine! i ordered empanadas and my favorite, a millinesa sandwich! ps: please take note of the orange soda on the side. it isn't naranpol.. but close enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cool, now you can eats lots and lots of it because your making the big bucks now!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are home from your mission already...yesterday we were just sledding in your back yard. Well, not yesterday but time has sure gone by so fast. I am so excited that you are in Denver. I love CO and want my parent to stay there because it is such a great place. I will call you up for sure when I go there...I hope to be spending a lot of time there this summer so when I am out there we can play and catch up!
ReplyDelete