Tuesday, June 16, 2009

adventure turned to bummer

so i never would've categorized myself as adventurous, always trying new things, not afraid of doing something different. but i was really bummed today. i got these way awesome tickets, to something that may be considered not cool. but my cousin did say the other day, being cool is overrated! i agree!

so i got 4 free tickets to yanni...to end up no being able to go because no one wanted to go. it was so cool to finally get something free, and try something new. but i guess coloradoians aren't as adventurous to step out of their boxes. i will give it to my cousins wife, she would've gone, but she really didn't want to, at all.



yes, i know yanni. one, who is he? and two, is he even good? but who cares.. free and adventure.

i guess next time. until then i will frame, or stare, or maybe use as a book mark these unused tickets. hopefully more adventurous events or different opportunities will arise while i am in this new city.

4 comments:

  1. I totally would've gone. Too bad I live in Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! I would have gone with you :-) Next time call me (especially if it is this summer) b/c I could fly there for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That surely would have been an adventure. The price was right and I think that you could have enjoyed the concert either because it was suprisingly good or because you could have had some good laughs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. I saw him too:) he he. Miss ya...but you're closer now! It's all about a road trip. Em (www.emilylitt.com)

    ReplyDelete