Sunday, June 14, 2009

i found it

this video i first saw when i was at byu-idaho. this is what changed a TON for me.. in my life. my college life and for my future!

i love, LOVE president hinckley!! here it is.. it is worth all 7 minutes!

we are the future... lets go and make a difference!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! I think I heard it at one point while I was at BYU-I, too, but I'm not sure. I love how you can see how much he loves us. And at the end where he says, "There is no end in sight for the good you can do". I love President Hinckley, too!! There really is no end in sight. We just have to keep pressing forward. Thanks for this Talise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stinkin cry EVERY time!! i love him... WE DO have self worth!

    ReplyDelete