Thursday, June 4, 2009

discoveries

i love it! at any moment of the day i can find something that just brings a smile to me face. this is straight up reality! i found these as i was driving around today!

zoom in on the and read the little blurbs on the truck.

this reminds me of pheobe's car!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love those cars! The first one made me laugh out loud! (and I'm totally Carrie again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARRIE! it has been so long since i've heard from you! can you believe my life.. it is like a movie or something! hey... have you talked to josie lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is like a movie! So is mine...we should tell people about our stories! Josie is long gone and never going to return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I think the best part is the #1 in the #2 business. hahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you have a blog! Blog buddies! Although you are much more than a blog buddy to me. When are you going to move here??? YOU are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete