Sunday, September 20, 2009

provo eats

this will probably be one of thee most classic posts of my time. i mean, honestly look at the pictures. need i say more?
as i calculated my expenses over my trip, i came to realize it was all food and gas! but how it was all so so worth it! i experiences j-dawgs, sweet tooth bakery (gourment cupcakes), and we made our own empanadas!


but seriously, how much better could a trip get with these factors! but the best part is, with each food item, there was a friend along, and of course great memories. you know when i do work out, it usually isn't so i lose weight, but so that i can keep eating, great food like those listed above!

i mean, if we are going to enjoy life, enjoy it with the best foods, and the best company!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it! It was so fun to see you. And I love that I was present for 2/3 of those food experiences you mentioned! J-dawgs is forever a classic, and those cupcakes were delicious! I agree, good food and good company...it's hard to beat that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot dog reminds me of costco hot dogs! And those cupcakes, I totally want to go to the cupcake store by us. I've never had them, but your gourmet ones make me want to have gourmet cupcakes, who cares if they cost like 4 bucks right???

    ReplyDelete