it was so great! just as i was thinking that i was getting back to how i was before the mission, i realized i am ok. i'm not as dependent on my cell phone/texting/talking as i thought i was getting to be.
but let me tell you that it wasn't by choice that i discovered this!
last night as i was driving home, i had stopped to get gas. i cleaned up a little bit, in wyoming. throwing away wrappers and so forth. but i forgot that as i was leaving i did put my phone charger in one of my plastic bags.
low and behold i threw away my charger in chyenne wyoming, at the flying j! unbelievable!
so all day today...not text, not phone calls. it was so relieving. as soon as i went out and bought a charger, i realized not too many people missed me on my day off! haha. but all is well.
i think i might give my cell phone a rest once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think I know what flyinh J you are talking about!!! is it on I-80 in like Rock Springs or some place around there (can't remember the city's name)? I hate cell phones, if I could do away with them I would.
ReplyDeleteTo clearify my previous comment (since I re-read it and it makes no sense and it is somewhat late at night). I have traveled that way many-a-times and always stop at a certain Flying J...I can't remember the name of the city, maybe one of the bigger ones. Anywho sorry about your charger (and I love your hair, have I told you that already?)
ReplyDelete