Sunday, October 24, 2010

who am i

it seems to have been a long time since i have dressed up as much as i have. i have decided to hang up my blonde wig for the night -- and this time -- guess who i am.

it was for a work party. luckily, i have friends who have all sorts of props and unique accessories.

not going to lie -- dressing up can be fun! it makes it even more fun though, when you have others who are just as into it as you are!

my favorite part -- but you can't really see it in the pictures, is the little red bow tie.

(kermit the frog, myself, cinderella, and tinkerbelle)

2 comments:

  1. First thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture, I thought you were the Mad Hatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then I thought Mary Poppins...am I even close?

    ReplyDelete