but little did i know that life goes on.... and the there is a lot more in store for me than i could ever imagine!


each day i realize what great friends i have. and that i don't know if it'll ever stop.. finding more friends. i look back through the years, and how certain people come into my life for a reason.
i hope all my friends know how much they mean to me! i have so many weaknesses, and sometimes i do feel bad, that my friends do way more for me than i do for them. but at the end of the day, i know i always have some to talk to, and i hope you'll know i am always here to listen!

even though it is comfortable to just settle with the friends that i have, i know that each day, each social gathering, i can find another person who wil help me become a better person!


as i was driving home from work today, i was thinking, if something happened to me (that was when a semi almost cut me off, and i saw my life pass right by me, kinda. ), i wondered if i had been a good friend, if my friends will remember me of something good... and if so what. i hope that it is something good... whether it is my fat kid stories, my constant search for great food, my testimony, my love for my savior, my laugh, or even just randomness.
a talk i heard once, said that a person is truly POOR, when they 1.) don't have friends and 2.) are not a friend to others.

... then you my friend are richer than Bill Gates! Of course I will always remember you, how could I forget my best semesters/years in college with you. Something that is special about you is your sweet spirit.. (haha remember when we would say that @college) no but seriously (well your spirit is sweet)... your friendliness (is that even a word?) your so kind to others, and definately your love for the gospel. Ok I could go on for ever.. But I love you and I think of you ALL the time! Besties for life!!
ReplyDeleteIf you can keep a friend from HS until well after college you are definitely doing something right! Love ya T!
ReplyDeleteI am so grateful that you are my friend!!! I love thinking about the good people that have made me a better person. You are definetly one of them!!!!! I cherish the memories that I have with you. You will be making a lot more great friends everywhere you go because you can't help it. People just love you Talise!!=)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know I think you are the Queen of being a good friend. I am so thankful for you and the joy and laughter you bring into my life. I love the fact that we can go without days of talking and then talk one day like it was just yesterday I heard your voice. I do wish we lived closer together b/c you are definately a person I would love to see everyday. Thank you so much for being you and always you (never fake). I love you Dubois:)
ReplyDelete