Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a new look

so i posted on facebook a question. you know how you get to a point sometimes where you just want a change. well i'm at that point. but i am a little nervous to do anything dramatic. so i need your help...

here is a 'mock up' haha.. but tell me what you think. should i go short? we are taking family pictures at the end of the week, and i'm not sure if i should do the change before the pictures. i'm hearing a lot of mixed things.

should i go a little longer? does it make me look chunkier than i already am? be honest! my feelings won't be hurt!

3 comments:

  1. I totally think you should do the a-line bob just above your chin. It would be so cute on you, your cute face is perfect for it, and your hair is perfect. Mine on the other is too thin and funky. I wish i could do it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it!!! Your hair is the perfect thickness for this kind of a cut. You look great! Maybe even adding some highlights or chunks in your hair. If you are worried about looking chunky (which I don't think you should be!)framing your face with highlights can give it a longer look. I want to see pictures of the final product of your hair if you end up doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! Change is fun! Hair grows back and your face is beautiful regardless of your cut. I need to be more brave =)

    ReplyDelete