alex is home! i know i've been talking about this for so long, and even longer about the journey that we've been on together. from mission companions, to close friends, you've heard me talk about alex a lot!
for the first time in two years, they we were, all 5 of us driving together. i guess the appropriate thing to sing would be... "dubois' back in town... "

SOO cute! (besides your black thumb ;-)) I bet your whole family is so glad to have him back especially you. Now you guys can speak your jibberish to eachother ;-) Love ya! Tell him welcome home from the wests!
ReplyDeleteVery cute picture! I he looks so much older! I am glad my adopted family is reunited and back together(at least for a few years)! Tell everyone hey and give Alex & Elsa a congrats hug for me!
ReplyDeleteYeah Alex is back! Welcome home. What a wonderful reunion. I can only imagine how nice it is to all be together. It makes me miss my brother on his mission. You both look great!!
ReplyDeletehe looks so much older...wow!!! Welcome back!!!
ReplyDelete