Monday, August 3, 2009

already august

i can't believe that it is already august. i mean i the summer is drawing to an end! i felt the need more than anything to make a post. and i just have been reflecting on how fast this summer has gone by.

a lot has happened. denver, in a nutshell! haha. i love it out here! i have been close to utah to visit friends, and i have been able to get to know my extended family! it is great! i've had a lot of fun.

i'll be here for sure till october, for my internship. i am still working with wells fargo, and am enjoying it a lot! now i just have to start figuring out what is next on the path! eek... i guess for me that is a big decision. i love denver, so i am looking to stick around, but that brings a lot of grown up decisions! haha...

but until then, i will continue to enjoy life! singles life is tough, the singles ward and its activities. it is hard for me! but i am loving being with my family! if you have any suggestions or leads, remember your friend talise!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you like Denver and your job, that makes life much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talise I'm changing my blog to private and I want you to e-mail me your address so i can put you on the list of viewers. knkmeng@yahoo.com Drop me a line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO!! How many times have I been telling you, lime green suit guy!!!! AND Tacoma has tons of jobs I will find you one this week. Maybe you can move out here after october. ;-)

    ReplyDelete