i had a great morning this morning. and it was a testimony to me, that when we really prepare ourselves for church, that we really can get the most out of our meetings. i had such a good day at church today, and i think it was cause i watched two videos this morning, with some other studies, and it was just wonderful.
the first was this one. i think there is always a time in our lives that we think about this, am i alone?
and then this one.. i loved it. cause i really felt that especially in this time in my life when there has been a lot of change and will continue to, and i will struggle. but it is going to be ok.
life is so good! i really come to realize on days like these how grateful i am for the gospel, and how blessed i am. i am grateful for the preparation that i had in order to be edified at church today!
sounds so cheezy, but all so true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Talise! You are amazing!! I love you and your such a great example to me! Thanks for sharing those messages, I loved them, and I'm pretty sure that talk from Cook was this past conference right? I remember it, and I loved it! Thanks for making me want to be a better person! Love ya!
ReplyDelete