Everybody wants it
Everybody’s searching for someone
Been down a thousand highways
I never thought would end
Baby, I’ve been
Waiting all my life to find you
Always been one step behind you
Your love babe
I’ve been waiting all my life
Everybody’s searching for someone
Been down a thousand highways
I never thought would end
Baby, I’ve been
Waiting all my life to find you
Always been one step behind you
Your love babe
I’ve been waiting all my life
well i still haven't found him, and i am still waiting. but i know that my time will come. and i AM willing to wait and find my mr. mc dreamy. cause when i find him it'll be worth all the patience and waiting.
you watch tv shows or movies and you see these great couples. and it looks so great, and even greater that it could be for eternity. but i am not rushing anything cause eternity is a long time, and i want to make sure i find him.
seeing a wedding (my first one in the temple), really got me thinking how wonderful it is, and will be. it was of a good friend, and i hope the best for him! i hope that they are happy, cause as a little girl we wait all are life to find him, and when we do we gotta run with him! smiling all the way!
ps...not to mention i am anxious to find my mc dreamy!
you watch tv shows or movies and you see these great couples. and it looks so great, and even greater that it could be for eternity. but i am not rushing anything cause eternity is a long time, and i want to make sure i find him.
seeing a wedding (my first one in the temple), really got me thinking how wonderful it is, and will be. it was of a good friend, and i hope the best for him! i hope that they are happy, cause as a little girl we wait all are life to find him, and when we do we gotta run with him! smiling all the way!
ps...not to mention i am anxious to find my mc dreamy!

I know he's out there too so keep looking, but I really think you won't find him till you come to Washington!! And it definately is worth the wait, and the temple ceremony is amazing, one of the best days of my life (along with addisyn coming into the world)!
ReplyDelete