Sunday, November 28, 2010

first thankgiving in the making

so --- we did it! we put together a whole thanksgiving dinner.


started a little backwards, but sam (our friend from bolivia) had never tried egg nog. so that is where we started.


the boys had a potato peeling contest. in the end, it turned out to be a potato peel fight between the three of us.



a lot of trial and error with the mashed potatoes... turned out really well!





i am explaining the game plan -- of how to carve the turkey.



...and drew took on the task.



chest bone and all.



alex experimented with the cream corn.



then ended it with a photo shoot!

2 comments:

  1. Good job y'all! I am super impressed, b/c I dread the day I have have to make our families Thanksgiving Dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how in the potato pealing contest, both of us have our tongues out.

    ReplyDelete