as i was out shopping today, i realized that it has all begun. the hustle and bustle of buying this and buy that.
but it was so refreshing to come home and see this video. i LOVE the true meaning of Christmas, and what it really comes back to.
for those of you who know my mom -- she can be passionate about things. and most of the time when she is so passionate about things, it really is a teaching experience. she became passionate about how people say "x-mas" vs. "Christmas". by doing it the first way, she say you are taking Christ out of Christmas. it is something i have become so aware of during the season. so minimal, yet so impactful.
well here is this wonderfully cute video about ... Christmas.
"if i were there when jesus were born --- i'd tell him i'd love him"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

totally know what you mean about the true meaning of Christmas. With finals and everything this year, I haven't had time to enjoy it like I usually do. And I've felt the difference. I wish it was Thanksgiving so I could start the whole Christmas season again... And really take time to think more about the Savior. and Why it is that we give at Christmas. Anyway, thanks for the post and video. :) ...and the reminder. :)
ReplyDelete