Wednesday, December 8, 2010

tagged

how well do you know me ----

4 shows I watch:
1. grey's anatomy (talk about them like they are my friends)
2. private practice
3. brother's and sisters
4. undercover boss

4 things I am passionate about:

1. nothing is impossible
2. byu-idaho (i'll stand up for it in any situation)
3. the gospel of Jesus Christ
4. loyal friends

4 phrases I say a lot

1. really? really?
2. you make your own bed
3. done and done.
4. is that a fat kid joke?

4 things I have learned from the past
1. you can learn from any type of experience, if you choose to
2. true friends really know when you need a pick-me up, even if you don't even know it
3. you reap what you sow
4. crusies ARE the way to take a vacation

4 places I would like to go:

1. greece
2. spain
3. new york city
4. buenos aires

4 things I did yesterday:
1. uploaded pictures and videos to blog
2. ate sushi
3. ordered an 'ooey-gooey chocolate cake'
4. made fabric flowers

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. la, arizona, minnesota
2. slc carriage ride
3. my next pay check
4. seeing my parents at christmas

4 things I love about winter:

1. movies
2. hot chocolate
3. pea-coats
4. sweatshirts

4 things on my wish list:
1. a bling bling ring, if you know what i mean
2. courtside basketball tickets
3. a big enough pay check -- to buy my friend whatever they want!
4. lifetime subscription to martha wedding

I am going to tag these 4 people (aka the few people who actually read my blog)
jill
bryce
alex
carrie

5 comments:

  1. OOO i jealous about the slc carriage ride. How fun! Cruises are the best!! Thanks for converting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in a game of tag...? you're it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like bryce said --- it is like a game of tag. no you answer the questions and post it on your blog! aka as like a chain letter. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha! I laughed out loud when I saw you wrote my name. Ok I'm 5 days late but I checked it! I'll be sure to do this!

    ReplyDelete