FAST!
tell me what you think.
option one: brand new. we'd be the first tenants. it is close to work. a smaller family room and kitchen. price is right (even after utilities and amenities). located right next to the e-center. maybe not the 'nicest' area. awesome patio. more amenities. ie cable and internet. management awesome. potential for good neighbors. close to trax, if needed.
option two: a little bit farther from work. closer for brothers and friends to visit. bigger kitchen and family room w/ more cabinets. the video isn't the same plan as the one we are looking at -- but the fixtures are the same. kitchen and family room don't flow. safer area. close to target and walmart. small patio. management not at nice. more expensive. no cable/internet included. once car garage included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I say the second one. South Jordan sounds great and I think if it's closer and safer, it's worth it. I don't like how there's no cable or internet. That's messed up, I say go with second one if roomies are
ReplyDeleteCool, first one if otherwise, I think who you live with is the most important and maybe check out the wards.
option 1 :)
ReplyDeleteI talked to Cameron, and he said it is kinda hit and miss over in West Valley. If it's more on the Taylorsville side, you're ok he said. The kitchen is small...but you do get a lot more for your money with option 1. (It could be because of the location). South Jordan is still a lot closer than you're living now...but with more expensive rent, plus no cable and internet on top of that...I'm not so sure I'd do that. I'm leaning more towards option 1...only if it's not too sketchy of an area :)..sorry that opinion didn't really help.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like option 1 is a better deal but depending on the exact location near the e-center it might not be worth it...generally West Valley was a no go for me, however there were some nice parts. Do you know your roommates... that could be a big difference. You could always call the bishops and see what they know about the complexes. Good Luck, I can't decide!
ReplyDelete