Friday, June 25, 2010

#2 great step to 25



its times like these i realize that the lord loves me. as i was driving out to run to target--- it caught my eye this car that was turning -- and inside were my two great friends kyle and michelle. i went to college with them, and served in the activities committee with them.

i was so SO elated to see them. after yelling over traffic we got to a parking lot to talk. it had been over 2 years since i had last seen them. they since have been married and now have twin girls.

i love these two. as i drove away i realized that was one fo the best presents i could have got for my birthday. to see these friends.

two people who inspire me -- and are friend forever.

byu-idaho really led me, and allowed me to associate myself with some of the most amazing people. kyle and michelle have always made want to be a better person. kyle and i served in service activities together -- and michelle and i became great friends as well in the student communications department.

tonight i am so --- overwhelmed as i think back at my time at byu-i. AMAZING. i can't say anything else but i am so so grateful for the 4 years i was there, the friends i found, and the person i became.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO I miss you! I am jealous that you got to see friends! I am glad that you had a good birthday! I hope that I can meet up with you again soon! Love you Talise! PS loved the pictures...they brought back a lot of good memories!!!

    ReplyDelete