Thursday, May 27, 2010

when

so over the past week i have been called hun and sweetie multiple times. and the worst part is, is that i have been called this over the phone. is this because they think i am really young? do i sound immature?

i don't know if you get to an age, where you surpass the title -- hun or sweetie. I guess for me, i've always thought of that as like a young woman aged girl could be classified as hun.

i guess i should just be grateful that they don't call me shnookums or cutie petutie. but honestly--- i STILL constitute as hun?

maybe i'm just in that weird stage in life, where i don't know if it is a good thing people thing i look like i'm still in high school, or its a bad thing that the believe i look like i've been married for several years.

oh the young adult life stage. i guess there could be worse things!

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have a comment for this...As I was reading it I realized people still call me hun or sweetie on the phone, and yeah...we must just be in that "in-between" stage. I don't know how to sound more mature! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a co-worker that would call me "kiddo." I think hun, or sweetie is a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were in the South you could add Sugar and Baby Doll to Hun and Sweetie. Maybe the person on the phone was a good old Southern lady. ;-)

    ReplyDelete