so i don't know why i don't read over my posts before posting them... and it takes me like a week later to read over it---
i just came to realize i stopped at my mom. i failed to talk about my dad. and i know that i have talked about my dad in previous posts. but --- i have a picture with him, but didn't write anything. haha!
my dad---- oh what a man. he too is such an amazing person. he can come off as very intimidating, but he would just do ANYTHING for anyone. he is one of the most giving people i know. i have noticed myself striving to be a lot like my dad.. and some might say that i am more so like him.
i just hope that one day i could be as giving and caring as him. like i said he may come off rough, but really - - he care so much about others, especially those he serves. my favorite thing about my dad --- when he finds something funny, you will know! and more than anything, that make me so happy, to see him genuinely laughing and happy. he is a dedicated, ambitious, giving man.
its not even father's day--- and here's and ode to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We definetly need to see each other soon. Come visit! When I am in Utah next I will call you!!I love your Mom and I am pretty sure I would love your dad as well if ever meet him!
ReplyDelete