Sunday, September 12, 2010

a new journey

from lees to broadview university.




an unexpected opportunity arose and i ran with it. i wasn't planning on a change so soon, but here i find myself going through a new change.

my time at lees heating and air has been amazing. i have met some amazing people who have really changed me, for the better. not only the people at lees have been great, but i know more than i ever planned on knowing about furnaces and air conditioners. i walk into restaurants and look up to see their vents.

i felt like i was good at my job. and i did it well. but when an opportunity came around to help me move forward in my career i ran with it. i will be a high school recruiter for broadview university.

so i am once again the new girl on the block. i am learning that life will continue to always have plenty of changes and challenges. but it makes us who we are right?

3 comments:

  1. I just know you will be so AWESOME at this job! I don't think I know anyone who could resist talking to you with your wonderful personality. I hope it will be everything you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you not working at Lee's anymore? Will we not be seeing.....[enter that one guy's name here] ever again? haha;)When I saw the broadview picture thingy up there, I thought for a second that it was like **puts on stupid annoying voice** Stephen's henegar college! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally makes us who we are. I hope you've been great. You never called me back months ago!

    ReplyDelete