Tuesday, September 13, 2011

dear the south

dear the south,

i kinda really loved you! it was so fun. the moment i landed in st. louis, i knew i was heading south, and i say that in the best way possible.

it truly was fun. i got to see my friends mark and jill, and they were such great hosts, down to the basket of goodies in the bathroom. I got to see so many things in the south. not to mention, i learned a lot about walmart (i know gasp, coming from the home of target)

here are few of my adventures in the south. i just WISH i had the southern drawl.

i got to see the BEAUTIFUL ozarks


arkansas, the home of sam walton. brilliant man. i got to learn all about him. this is his truck! a simple gazillionare.


it was sure fun to visit. i would love discover more of the south. but it was surly a great time!

thanks for all the fun, and BEAUTIFUL weather!

love,
ta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! I so enjoying having you and I am pretty sure Mark was happy for the break from my "girl activities" I like to do.

    ReplyDelete