it is late, but i am so overwhelmed with emotions of the upcoming events of life.
here i am, saying goodbye to utah. i am making my way back to the motherland. these changes have allowed me to reflect on what i have done with my time here, and all those who have impacted me.
going through goodbyes/changes, you really learn about who really cares about you and values you. i was able to recognize what great friends i have.
i have become someone i never thought i could be (in a good way) due to the people that have influenced me and who have been in my life. i wish i could go down the list and let them all know what an impact they have made one me.
but i have also been thinking about the other way as well. i have been able to get so SO much out of being here and being surround by great people, but have I given back? have i set and example, or have i done enough to help the become better people.
my only wish is that i have influenced at least one person for the better. after all i have received, i hope that i could give something in return.
thank you to all those who have helped me become who i am! i truly am leaving a utah as a better person, but only to the credit of my friends and family, and my savior. the one thing i am nervous about moving, is being able to find as supportive, loving, and caring friends as i have found here.
i am not so good at saying by goodbyes --- and it has been hard to leave the people here. but here i am, at the end of my road; thank you again for all those who have changed me for good!
goodbye utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've influenced me for the better Talise! I love you! I miss you already! And I'm so excited for this new part of your life! Good luck with everything, we love you!!! Oh and...talk to you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI completely Agree with Carrie. You have influenced me more than you could ever know. You are a great Tia to Ella and a wonderful friend to both Rob and Myself. I dont believe in goodbyes! So I wouldnt say goodbye but I will miss you tramendously. You my friend are an amazing person and a big heart and I am honored to call you a friend. I am excited for your new journey. God Bless! We will see you soon. Luv ya Lots!
ReplyDelete