as i was driving into work today, i wasn't in a bad mood, nor a depressed mood. i was just--- blah. if you know what i mean.
and then blessed be the ipod and shuffle. JOURNEY came on! what a wonderful band! i LOVE journey. i do not how i can accurately express my love for this band and their music, but oh do i love JOURNEY!!!
no matter what i'm doing, how i'm feeling, if i put on a little faithfully, or don't stop believing, or wheels in the sky.... it instantly puts a smile on my face, and lifts my spirits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have to say I concur. And I'm pretty sure I was thinking the same exact thing just a couple days ago. They definitely are the greatest, and they ALWAYS cheer me up!! Remember the concert? That was the best. And is that video from when we were there?
ReplyDelete