latest expirimentations: creme brulee, and chocolate molten cake! it was so GREAT! the chocolate cake actually had chocolate oozing out! my next investment--- a creme brulee torch!
Monday, March 1, 2010
always food--- do you expect anything less
i think every other post i have (if not every post), has to do with food. bah! but i really am learning all sorts of stuff, and not going to lie, its fun!
latest expirimentations: creme brulee, and chocolate molten cake! it was so GREAT! the chocolate cake actually had chocolate oozing out! my next investment--- a creme brulee torch!
latest expirimentations: creme brulee, and chocolate molten cake! it was so GREAT! the chocolate cake actually had chocolate oozing out! my next investment--- a creme brulee torch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want the recipe for your chocolate molten cake!
ReplyDeleteSo I totally made the chocolate cakes before too with the chocolate oozing out of the middle. I was sooo proud of myself. I used a mini fluted (sp?) muffin tin thing so they looked pretty and then i sprinkled with powdered sugar... smart idea with the whip cream or ice cream (can't really tell which one). They were so FUN to make, but lots of work and SO rich in chocolate!
ReplyDelete