BUT---- it's missing something! i need your help! i mean i like the concept of it--- i just don't know what i need to add.
do i need more square? more fabric. do i had some pictures to the mix... or a big letter? let me know what you think i could do to complete it.

It looks cute, maybe you could rearrange them so they dont all fit together as a big square. Maybe use them to make like a "L" shape or something a little more abstract????
ReplyDeleteHey, Talise! I have the same problem- what I figured out is our walls are just too stinking white. Imagine how awesome it would look if there was a gorgeous color behind that. But there's nothing to be done about that right now. Try moving them without thinking too much about it. Yup, that's all the thinking I can do today!
ReplyDelete