but last night was so amazing. i started taking pictures at the beginning, and failed to keep up with it till the end of the night, but i did get a few.
there were people from all avenues of my life. it was so great to see them all in one place. there were people i hadn't seen in such a long time...but that didn't effect our friendship or conversation.
from people who know me as an awkward junior high girl, so my cousin, to my old roommate, and of course the mission, they were all there!
reuniting is such a sweet feeling. i hope that this just rekindles the friendship...so that it continues to go on!
and not to mention, the food turned out great too!!

I'm glad it was a success!!! Wish I could have been there. P.S. your apt. looks ADORABLE!!! I wanna come visit you and be childless and we can party for a weekend!!! I'm checking flights right now...
ReplyDeletewhy the face (wtf)... where's the picture of me!?!? jk jk jk...:)
ReplyDelete