Sunday, October 4, 2009

when you don't stop believing, things happen

i can officially cross off my from my list to do, go to a journey concert!

for the last two/three weeks i have been incorporating journey lyrics into my every day conversations!

i grew up on journey, and really have come to love it so much. to be able to see them in concert was a dream of mine! i lvoed every moment of it. plus i was amongst 'my people' too! i think it was a fillipino convention at the hotel, or maybe it was the fact that the lead singer was fillipino. what loyal people!

carrie came with me, and we rocked out! for the first part of the concert we got some really great seats!! (standing), but then even after that carrie worked her magic and squeezed us in right in front of our section. just in time for the two best songs, faithfully and don't stop believin'.

the vegas weather was beautiful, i couldn't listened for another hour, except i was dead tired after all that yelling! we got some videos, people all around us are singing, OF COURSE! but it was just so much fun!!


3 comments:

  1. One word....PHENOMENAL!!!!!!! Do you concur???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely concur!! i have to admit that on my way into work today, i did listen to journey!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO jealous! Im glad you had a good time. haha and I especially love the part about the fillipinos. I think I'm going to buy some journey off itunes now since its been awhile since I've heard them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete