Tuesday, October 6, 2009

from mission to journey to vegas, all in a weekend

now looking back on things, this was a completely frivolous trip! but i did have a lot of fun, i felt like i had several things 'revealed' to me. not to say that i have a long ways to go on those 'revelations', but it was great.

during conference weekend, it seems like a lot of people come to utah and gather. as a result, i get to see a lot of my closest friends.

these are the days....

i am so so unsure of what is to come, especially in the next couple of weeks, but i long for those friends and those moment.

i got to go to my mission reunion, and then see analee, my freshman roommate who has become one of my closest friends (and we didnt' get any pictures), and then make a quick road trip to vegas with carrie and had one of my 'dreams come true''; we saw journey!

i really have so much to be grateful for. oh there are so many limitations in life, but i am so grateful for the opportunities and memories i have!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing the minute you drove away.. We didnt take ANY pictures. sad. oh well I guess that means we need to meet up again SOON! It was great seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Talisha...remember how you always write letters for me to other people, and they make me laugh so insanely hard? I'm SO glad we went to Vegas!!! It was such a fun fun weekend. Everyone at work kept asking me about it, and not even just the Journey part, but if I had fun with my friend, and I say, "Heck Yes I had a fun time with her!!!" Thank you for coming to my house and staying with my family. It was wonderful! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your necklace!! LOVE IT!! I will have to tell you about the one I bought which is now broken by my sweet sweet baby girl :-(

    ReplyDelete