just to get to know me a little bit better. no worries i am the same talise!
8 shows I like to watch:
1. the Office – how can you not love Pam & Jim… not to mention Dwight, Andy, Stanely
2. jon & kate plus 8 – I always get sucked in!
3. brothers and sisters - thanks to Terra…plus it always gets me thinking.
4. grey’s anatomy, I am guilty!
5. cash cab – “RED LIGHT CHALLENGE!”, the daily afternoon routine of drew and i
6. little people, big world
7. ace of cakes – we can just call this a fat kids story
8. friends re-runs
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. went to OPH (original pancake house) with drewbaby- both of us awkwardly were craving it! The hour wait was worth it!
2. cruised in the lade with the windows down – I LOVE this weather
3. wrote Alex – got the down load on the DR
4. watched “She’s the man” – Ashley you were right...it was hilarious!
5. uploaded video’s of Drew
6. surrvived Tony and Tina’s wedding (the wedding you paid to get invited to)
7. ate at the Olive Garden
8. prepared two lessons for Sunday morning
8 favorite places to eat:-- FKS
1. chipotle – honestly do you have to ask?!
2. eddington’s – I realized, that I have taken this for granted… bottomless soup… with like 10 different flavors to choose from!
3. McDonald’s – dollar menu!!
4. applebee’s – it always takes me back to the good ‘ol times.
5. PF Changs
6. potbelly’s – the bread makes it!
7. noodles & Co.
8. spaghetti Factory – let’s just say getting the most for your money!
8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. alex coming home
2. getting a job
3. living in my own house
4. being with all my bestest friends
5. finding ‘the one’ believe it or not... i do look foward to it
6. someday returning to Argentina to visit my family over there
7. hrncirik coming home/ little black dress party
8. my birthday hopefully accompanied with a new camera
8 things on my wishlist
1. a good paying job
2. a week at Disneyworld
3. the ability to travel and see my friends and their growing families
4. a lifetime of laughter
5. girls trip….possibly a cruise with all of my dearest friends
6. my very own house to decorate filled with my future family
7. wouldn’t mind dropping a few pounds or several
8. a nice camera to capture all the moments …. one that isn’t so pink or pink at all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a cute post! I do love pam and Jim and Stanley cracks me up! Also I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to join you someday on a cruise ;-) And Im excited for your birthday too... maybe your wish will come true, I heard those disposable cameras are pretty cool... haha do they even have places that develope film? Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI remember have a blast on the last cruise we did together, I am all for another!
ReplyDelete