Tuesday, December 8, 2009

its what makes us go

after weeks of being told by my boss that i needed new tires, we had a snow storm! i guess that is what i get for procrastinating!

i drove into work, and realized that i really needed to look into getting tires, cause that night there was another storm coming in. not to mention my boss and my manager both told me how bald my tires were!

i panicked and spent my lunch break getting quotes on tires. finally at the end of the night i (ie my parents) put a good amount down for tires. just to get back to orem, and pulling up to walmart when carrie shouts over the hood and tells me i have a flat tire....

A FLAT TIRE?????? i just spent several benjamins for a FLAT TIRE! oh... some one was going to hear it! the walmart tires guys were so patient and understanding to help me. believe it or not i was so calm when i actually had to go back into the place. my bark is way bigger than my bite!

so after going from place to place, my boss took my car in and let them have it. he told them that it was horse sh*** that they treated me they way they did. he got out of them some sort of warranty on my tires for free.

i think that i have to learn things the hard....needless to say i am a new tire owner. and after all the hassel, i can handle the snow!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized I haven't commented on your blog for a while. My deepest apologies. And....I'm so glad I went with you to Wal-Mart and saw your flat tire! It was crazy last week. But I'm glad it all got taken care of and that your car is now managing just fine in the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete